Did you just got your facebook account blocked? because of some illegal activity that you do (breaking their terms) or even without doing any mistake intentionally? Well don’t worry then! like all nice networks facebook also provides its user friendly service and allows them to request to review their blocked account and probably get it restored back.
The account disabled page of facebook reads: (link to page at the end of article)
There are different reasons why you may not be able to access your account and unique ways to contact Facebook for each case. Therefore, it is important to be sure that you are using the correct channel when submitting a request for help. First, identify the correct reason why you are unable to access your account from the three reasons that are listed below. Then, follow the instructions listed by the reason that pertains to you.
1. Disabled for violating Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
Facebook accounts that have been reported or detected for policy violations may be disabled by Facebook. Possible reasons include, but are not restricted to:
* Continued prohibited behavior after receiving a warning or multiple warnings from Facebook
* Unsolicited contact with others for the purpose of harassment, advertising, promoting, dating, or other inappropriate conduct
* Use of a fake name
* Impersonation of a person or entity, or other misrepresentation of identity
* Posted content that violates Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (this includes any obscene, pornographic, or sexually explicit photos, as well as any photos that depict graphic violence. We also remove content, photo or written, that threatens, intimidates, harasses, or brings unwanted attention or embarrassment to an individual or group of people)
Please review Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities to learn more about specific types of conduct and content that are not permitted on the site.
If you have not posted violating content or otherwise violated the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, click here.
2. Security disabled
Accounts that have been reported or detected as hacked or phished may be disabled by Facebook. If you think your account was disabled for security reasons, refer to the Security section of the Help Center to find the correct contact form.
3. Can’t log in due to access issues
If you are disabled, you will clearly see a “Disabled” message when you try to log in to your account. If you do not see this message, then your account is not disabled and you are simply experiencing login issues. You should refer to the Login and Password section of the Help Center to find the correct contact form.
Examples of login issues include:
* Inability to log in due to password problems
* Inability to log in due to an error message (e.g., “Site Maintenance,” “Invalid/Unregistered Email Address,” etc.)
* Inability to log in due to forgetting one’s login email address or password
* Other technical difficulties accessing Facebook
So if you think your sin wasn’t big enough and you can apologize to facebook and get your account working back again then follow the link below and submit the form there (please note, logout of any facebook account that you are currently logged in, in order to submit the form).
Click here for form (if you violated the facebook terms and statement of rights and responsibilities)
Click here for other form (if your account was blocked because of security reasons – phishing, hacking, scam, etc)
You might also like
- How to send a video on Facebook (fb messages)
- Explore the new Graph Search by Facebook – Tour
- Facebook Graph Search launched finally!
- Facebook allows to translate comments automatically now – powered by Bing
- Facebook Messages not loading – Error