How to confirm Facebook email address
When you register for an account on facebook social network they ask you to verify your email address that you provided during registration. I have noticed some people feel difficulty in verifying their email address with facebook, so this tutorial is for those people who have queries like:
- how to confirm facebook email address?
- how to confirm your facebook email
- how do i confirm my facebook account?
- confirming email for facebook
- get facebook confirm email
To confirm your email address for your facebook account, simply follow this:
1. Login to Facebook.com using the facebook email address
2. Make sure facebook is asking for confirming the email address on the top of the page
3. Login to your email id inbox (hotmail, yahoo, gmail or any other) which you used while registering with facebook.
4. Check the email received by Facebook in your inbox (if you can’t find in inbox then check inside spam folder)
5. The email message sent by facebook contains link which says to click on it to verify your facebook account. Click on that link.
6. It will take you to facebook.com website and will ask you to enter your login details (username and password for facebook)
7. Once entered, you have now successfully verified your email address and facebook account.
BTW, some times constant the email notifications sent by facebook to your email id on every update notification on your facebook account is annoying. Click here to disable facebook notifications by email.