If you have been uploading/sharing videos or links on facebook and by chance you wanted to remove it now . . and don’t know how to remove it . . don’t panic, here it is how to remove that link/video from your facebook wall / left column and/or links page.
First of all login to facebook and goto your links page. If you don’t know how to goto links page follow this tutorial:
Once you are on the links page, simply take your mouse pointer on the video/link you want to be removed and facebook will show a remove button just on the right top of that video/link to delete/remove that shared video or link.
This will open a popup asking if you really want to remove this post, select delete option again.
This will remove this link from the left column on your facebook profile wall too.
You might also like
- Explore the new Graph Search by Facebook – Tour
- Facebook Graph Search launched finally!
- Facebook allows to translate comments automatically now – powered by Bing
- Facebook Messages not loading – Error
- Facebook introducing graph search