Having trouble with your system settings? or got files and settings altered or corrupt? you can restore your laptop to factory settings very easily.
Follow this article if you want to factory restore your laptop (acer in my case on windows vista)
Turn on your computer and as soon as it turns on press ALT + f10
It will show you an acer screen asking you to either factory restore your laptop or else use the backup from cd / dvd. Select the first option of factory settings on your laptop.
It will launch a restorer and your laptop will be restored to the original factory default settings!
You might also like
- How to edit HOSTS file on windows (xp,vista,seven)
- Dual Boot Windows Vista And MAC OS X 10.5
- Dual Boot – Ubuntu 10.10 and Windows Seven Install (using windows boot manager)
- How to batch resize images in windows seven
- Can’t enable file sharing lan windows seven – Solved