Just received an sms from a friend asking:
How to completely delete messages from fb :s
So the blogger within me woke up and I thought why not tell you about this too!
This post will explain to you how to permanently delete facebook messages. When you simply click the cross to the right of the message it simply hides or archives it. Old messages reappear when there is any new message in facebook inbox. So how to complete delete message from facebook? Follow these steps and (securely) delete facebook messages permanently:
How to Completely delete messages from Facebook
1. Login to facebook and goto facebook inbox
2. open the message which you want to be delete from facebook messages inbox
3. In the top menu select Actions > Delete messages
This will bring a bar on top of these messages / chat asking you to delete selected or delete all (and to cancel ofcourse) along with checkbox with each (group of) messages.
4. Here, you can now either select the messages you want to be deleted permanently from your facebook inbox or you can chose Delete all to permanently delete all Facebook messages and conversation with this friend / individual.
It shouldn’t be hard to follow these steps to permanently delete facebook messages and conversations but if you get any difficulty in completely deleting facebook messages do let me know.
You might also like
- Facebook not sending Login approval sms – confusion solved
- How to secure your Facebook account with Mobile text verification / Login Approvals
- How to Remove your cell number from Facebook profile
- How to appear offline on Facebook chat
- You can now change Facebook Cover privacy settings