- Open internet explorer
- Goto: Top menu (if not visible, press alt key to make the top menu visible) > Tools > Internet Options
- Once you are on internet options page, goto: security tab > Internet
- Apply the settings and press ok. Refresh your webpage or restart your browser (internet explorer 8) in order to make the new settings affective.
You might also like
- Hotmail / windows live mail giving Internal server error + service unavailable
- How to check add requests / invitations on msn messenger
- Windows Phone 7 – Microsoft’s new mobile platform
- Can’t enable file sharing lan windows seven – Solved
Opera Mini App available for download – Approved by Apple iPhone App store Is it Impossible to be Webdevelop & Programmer, Doctor and Ninja at once? Really?