Today I happened to create an account on mcafee siteadvisor to request a review for my website being falsely blacklisted by mcafee siteadvisor.
After creating the account, I went to the website review page and clicked on the “Request a Review” link and voila! it gave me an error page itself! It takes you to the page on siteadvisor.com saying:
Sorry, we couldn’t find the page you were looking for.
Cool isn’t . . .
Mcafee blacklists the websites and urls but their own system of requesting a review isn’t working . . .means they aren’t getting any feedbacks from those site owners whose websites they labelled as blacklisted . . . ? wow!
I understand that there might be some logic behind the reason why mcafee / siteadvisor black listed the sites but can’t understand the reason why their own website isn’t working properly and this very system of verification and review request is buggy . . . shows how much serious mcafee is about pointing out “scam” and flawed sites . . .
You might also like
- FatCow 0.75 cent coupon / cheap sheep package
- Media.net – The publisher interface might be down.Try again after some time.
- Viber Wishes “Happy Eid Al-Fitr” to Muslims via message
- [Solved]I’m getting SSL certificate error in all my browsers
- PHP mail function (for sending $_POST or $_GET data from form or AJAX)