Today I happened to create an account on mcafee siteadvisor to request a review for my website being falsely blacklisted by mcafee siteadvisor.
After creating the account, I went to the website review page and clicked on the “Request a Review” link and voila! it gave me an error page itself! It takes you to the page on siteadvisor.com saying:
Sorry, we couldn’t find the page you were looking for.
Cool isn’t . . .
Mcafee blacklists the websites and urls but their own system of requesting a review isn’t working . . .means they aren’t getting any feedbacks from those site owners whose websites they labelled as blacklisted . . . ? wow!
I understand that there might be some logic behind the reason why mcafee / siteadvisor black listed the sites but can’t understand the reason why their own website isn’t working properly and this very system of verification and review request is buggy . . . shows how much serious mcafee is about pointing out “scam” and flawed sites . . .
You might also like
- Internet connection speed at PIMS, Islamabad
- Pneumonic to remember pi value
- Geo.tv – news website or ad-network ?
- [Solved]Buddypress registration options plugin – Wrong datatype for second argument error
- How to restore factory settings on Sony Vaio pcg71318l without recovery disk