I’ve received comments from the users on other blog post that the repo666.ultrasn0w.com isn’t working for them.
In this tutorial, we will try to fix it.
First of all, make sure that you are entering the full repository address for ultrasn0w. It should include “http://” and in ultrasn0w, it’s zero, not the alphabet o.
If you are still unable to make the repo address to work properly (not getting added to sources in cydia, or not able to find ultrasn0w in cydia search to unlock your iPhone) you can try the alternates:
1. Alternate repo addresses to repo666.ultrasn0w.com for ultrasn0w download and installation.
2. Manually install ultrasn0w (without wifi)
Hope it solves the issue of repo666.ultrasn0w.com not working for you and your iPhone gets unlocked successfully!
Update: tip by Lucy : don’t forget to add “/” at the end of repo666 path for ultrasn0w, it makes a difference according to her.
You might also like
- iPhone 5 not charging [solved]
- iPhone 5, iOS 7.1 reduce transparency
- iOS 7 Clock Icon shows time in real time dynamically
- Is iPhone 5 really different ?
- Jailbreak ios 5.1.1 untethered on windows, mac and linux (absinthe 2.0)