Note: Ok just checked and realized it’s not working for iPad 2 :\ sorry guys! it works for all other apple products EXCEPT iPAD 2 ..! stay tuned for update!
Pwnage Tool for Windows (snowbreeze) has now released the untethered jailbreak IOS 4.3.3 on Apple devices including iPhone 4, iPhone 3Gs, iPod touch 4G, 3G and iPad. This jailbreak is done via custom pre-jailbreak firmware.
Those who rely on unlocking their device for carrier should use sn0wbreeze not redsn0w. Sn0wbreeze allows jailbreaking iOS 4.3.3 untethered while preserving old baseband for iPhone 4 and 4Gs to keep it unlockable with the current version of ultrasn0w.
How to Jailbreak iPad 2 4.3.3 iOS untethered using Sn0wbreeze 2.7 and custom IPSW (for iPhone 4, 3Gs, iPod Touch 4G, 3G and iPad on windows)
1. Run sn0wbreeze and click the blue color arrow to proceed
2. Select the ipsw file for your iOS by clicking the browse button
3. Sn0wbreeze will identify the selected IPSW file. Once done click the blue arrow again to proceed
4. On next page select Expert Mode and then select Build IPSW to start creating your custom firmware
5. You will get a message saying Done when the custom firmware has been created successfully by sn0wbreeze
6. Enter DFU mode by following onscreen instructions using sn0wbreeze. If every thing goes well sn0wbreeze will give a message starting with “Your device is now in PWNED DFU state ….”
7. Run iTunes and select your iOS device (iphone, ipad, ipod) in iTunes sidebar and press shift while clicking on restore button (note: don’t click update or check for update). iTunes will prompt you to select a location for the custom firmware 4.3.3 that we created in previous steps. Select the acquired .ipsw file and click open.
8. iTunes will start restoring the iOS device (ipad, ipad2, iphone 4 or other) and will install the customized iOS from the ipsw file. Be patient and don’t try to interrupt the process.
Once the installation is complete your iPad / iPhone will be jailbroken on iOS 4.3.3