Apple released iOS 4.3.2 to fix some bugs in the 4.3.1 recently.
Those who rely on unlocking their device (via UltraSn0w unlock / Gevey SIM / Rebel Sim) and jailbreakers too should stay away from the new iOS 4.3.2 until the Dev team or anyone else releases some tool to jailbreak and unlock the updated iOS 4.3.2
If you have already upgraded to iOS 4.3.2 and now want to downgrade to iOS 4.3.1 for your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, follow this tutorial.
You can use this tutorial to downgrade to earlier versions too. Like:
- downgrade iOS 4.3.2 to iOS 4.3.
- downgrade iOS 4.3.2 to iOS 4.2.1
- downgrade iOS 4.3.2 to iOS 4.2
But make sure you have SHSH blob saved for the firmware you want to downgrade to!
Steps to downgrade iOS 4.3.2 on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Download all the required files
- Run TinyUmbrella and close immediately to modify your hosts file automatically
- Run tinyumbrella again and connect your apple device.
- Click the start button TSS server. This will close iTunes automatically
- Open iTunes again and Click shift + restore (windows) or option key + restore (mac)
- Select the firmware you want to downgrade to e.g 4.3.1 or 4.2 for iPhone 4 etc
- Let the restore process complete. It will take upto 15 minutes. Don’t close Tiny Umbrella during the process
- In the end, if there is no error, you can goto tiny umbrella and stop TSS server.
If you encountered errors during or after the restore process such as 1011, 1013 or 1015, simply ignore them as the firmware is already installed.
To exit recovery mode if it don’t come out of it automatically, click tiny umbrella “kick device out of recover mode” button. It will restart the phone after a wile.
If your device is still in recovery mode then re-restore the firmware once again by putting your apple device in DFU mode.