I was just basically searching to unzip files over ftp but failed, however few years back when I didn’t had any cpanelX, I used net2ftp. An online web based FTP client which has many features unlike regular OS ftp clients such as filezilla, etc.
It is often feels like falling in trouble when a client don’t really much know about his cpanel details, or you have a deadline over your head and slow internet connection is a fate for you. However it is considered a pain to put files through ftp as it is much slower as compared to cpanel. It has been a reason people are looking to unzip files over ftp, so that the life of them should become more easier, technically.
net2ftp has a feature to unzip files on the server by sending request to server via a web browser after selecting the particular zip file.
Steps to Unzip Files over FTP
- Login to net2ftp with ftp credentials.
- Browse through the files and reach the adequate zip file.
- Select the zip file by check box on left.
- From top navigation menu, click unzip.
- Make the settings fine.
- Click the green arrow to start unzipping.
- You’re done!