AlertPay is an online payment processor providing three types of accounts for its users
- AlertPay Personal Starter account
- AlertPay Personal Pro account
- AlertPay Business account
The differences between the three can be assessed by following and then help you chose which one you would like to have:
Difference between AlertPay Personal Starter and Personal Pro and Business account
AlertPay Personal Starter Account
This is the default account that you get once you create the alertpay account. With alertpay personal starter account you can:
- send and receive money from other alertpay users
- upload funds from your bank account, wire transfer, money order or cheque
- withdraw funds to your bank account
This version of alertpay is for very basic use only, and No, you can’t receive money via credit card on your personal starter account.
AlertPay Personal Pro Account
Alertpay personal pro account is for casual sellers. People who sell services or objects online on their websites but don’t have a formal business or higher needs. Once an alertpay user upgrades to alertpay personal pro account he gets access to all business tools provided by alertpay, instantly.
Besides active sellers, alertpay personal account is also useful for avid online shoppers.
For personal pro sellers, alertpay provides tools and codes to simply copy paste codes to their websites without any complicated programming to handle their payments.
AlertPay personal account has following features in addition to personal starter account:
- Low receiving fee of 2.5% + $0.25 per transaction
- Accept Credit Card payments
- “Buy Now” Buttons, Subscriptions and Instant Payment
- Real-time payment notification to your servers
- Send out payments to groups of people at one time
AlertPay Business Account
Alertpay business account has more advance features than a simple personal pro account for serious business specially if you’re managing a business under your business name.
It provides these features in addition to features of alertpay personal starter and alertpay personal pro account :
- Conduct business under your company name.
- Low transaction fees of 2.5% + $0.25 USD (or equivalent) per transaction*.
- Accept credit card payments.
- Manage multiple online businesses with one account.
- Use “Buy Now” and “Subscribe Now” buttons for online payments.
- Integrate AlertPay into Third Party applications.
- Send payments to groups of people at once.
However, alertpay may charge some additional fee for some restricted business industries in alertpay business account.