HTC EVO 4G is going to be released in summer 2010. The wireless phone is as fast the wired dsl cable connections. The phone is equipped with 4G which means 10 times more speed than its predecessor 3G.
It will be fully supporting over 30,000 apps for Android powered phones.
Sprint is going to provide the HTC EVO 4G in America.
Some of the features of the new HTC android based phone include but are not limited to:
- 4.3 inch touch screen
- Two cameras
- One 8.0 megapixel camera
- Ability to be used as a wifi hot spot (allowing connection for upto 8 wifi enabled devices)
- 1 GHz processor (Snapdragon powered)
- HDMI connection (optional cable required)
- Connection feature with HDTV for movie HD output.
- Instand upload feature to the web after sooting a video
In short the new HTC evo is one of the most powerful android based phones which is almost near to it’s launch in coming summer 2010.