No doubt iTunes store is a wonderful place to get apps for your iPhone / iPod touch. However, not many people know that you don’t need a credit card to create an Apple iTunes app store account. There is just a small trick to get this done.
Create apple iTunes store id without credit card
Follow this article to achieve this:
- Open Apple iTunes application
- Goto iTunes app store option from the left menu
- Now here is the tricky part. Many people click on the sign in button on the top to sign up directly. DO NOT click on that button. Instead, look at the Top Free apps list in the right column (it’s below the top paid apps) Click on any app and click “free” in front of it. It will popup a signin box
- Click on Create new account on that popup box and follow the normal signup process until select payment option
- On the payment option selection option, select the option NONE and complete the rest of the process.
This will create your Apple itunes App store id without using credit card or without paying via any other method.